Tech, Tips, and Tutorials.
Reviews, News, and Rants.

Introduction to the blog

Hello, and welcome to the Astute Photo digital photography blog.

The blog is primarily intended to serve as a container for my thoughts on selected cameras. This will include brief anecdotal reviews, full-fledged testing, and even notes and recommendations on cameras (and other gear) that I haven't used. Based on paper specs, official reviews, samples, etc.

It's not just about the cameras, photography as a whole is tackled in this journal. I will also be writing articles and essays from time to time. Other subjects might get brought up, but it's almost almost always related to photography. Over time I intend to be able to build up quite a number of articles, which will definitely help the beginner and hopefully make for some interesting reading too.

Please bookmark it, and I hope you'll come back every now and then.


A Little About Me

My name is Simon Sant Cassia. I live in Malta (Europe) and have been into photography for about a year and a half. I like a lot of styles of photography and dabble in quite a few. If you're really interested, read my profile.

Possibly Related Articles (automatically generated)



0 comments:

Post a Comment